Tuesday 8 April 2014

Card for a 50th Birthday

        Hello everyone out there in Blogger Land!!

This is going to be my second exploration into blogging. As you may already know I am learning as I am going. I am trying to teach myself blogging from the computer so please bear with me if my efforts are not up to scratch! This card was made for a friend who wanted me to make one for her daughter's 50th birthday. I used Spellbinder Grand Squares, Tattered Lace Chantilly Flourish, the leaves are from Cheery Lynn Designs Ivy Corner Flourish, the flower was bought from a lovely lady who makes wonderful flowers, she is on Facebook under 'Petal Lu' and you will be able to see her flowers there.






I hope you enjoyed looking at my card, if you would like to see more of my creations you can view them on Pinterest where I have a board titled 'My Cards' Thank you for looking and for your patience as I get my blog to grow!

7 comments:

  1. Very good job, Mary! I know that you have the determination to make this happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement AM, it is much appreciated. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Mary, what is the die cut brand?,
    I have had a blog for a few years now and still don't know what I am doing if that's any consolation
    I am visity you from AM,s blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly me I just read your description and its a tattered lace die...duh me ! need another coffee to wake me up

      Delete
  4. Thank you Trish, I too need coffee to kick my brain into gear each morning! Thanks also for your kind words, I am just feeling my way at the moment, I hope to get better as I progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful die cuts, layers and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Mary, thank you for your visit to my blog and for your very kind comment. I only started blogging myself just over a year ago and it's a whole new world. In that year, I've joined the Fashionable Stampers Design team and have made samples for Inkylicious that has been shown on Hochanda. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect any of that to happen, and I'm still thrilled when people such as yourself leave such lovely comments. Your cards are really beautiful and I've just become your newest follower so that I can enjoy your future creations. My advice to you would be to try and blog once a week if you can at first so that everything becomes familiar and you don't forget how you've done something, which I did on many occasions! Good luck on your blogging journey. Sandra :) X

    ReplyDelete