Saturday 15 February 2014

Handcrafted cards

You will have to forgive me, this is my very first journey into Blogging, and at this precise moment I don't really know what I am doing, so I am going to keep this very short.  I will try to attach a picture of one of my cards just to see if I am doing things right!

Now I have no idea how to get my curser underneath the card to continue my writing there, I really think I would benefit from  ''Composing your own Blog 101'' if there was such a thing.
Thank you card made for a friend, if this journey into blogging is successful,
I will list all the dies used at a later date!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Mary! I love how you used the Fancy Tag for your sentiment and the softly-hued palette!

    Congrats on the new blog! Although I am still puttering my way around also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me an email, and I'll see if I can possibly be of help!

    Can't wait to see your next creation!
    AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comments AM.

      Delete
  2. Oh my how gorgeous!..i am here from AM at http://cre8nart.blogspot.com.au/
    Thank you also for my 21x3+7 birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely card! You are very talented!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi British Rose,thank you so very much for the most beautiful card y0u put on Ann Maries blog...its so special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Trish and Joyful for your kind comments xx

    As you can see I am very new to this and have no idea what I am doing. I am so sorry my blog is so lacking in content, unfortunately, at this moment I have no idea how to put links on here to other things. I think I need some help!

    ReplyDelete